Deleting an account

Read this first then introduce yourself here.
RGSP1
Just Starting Out
Just Starting Out
Boat Name: Surabaya

Deleting an account

Post by RGSP1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:07 pm

I recently lost my paper notebook containing multiple passwords, including that to access my normal e-mail and this forum. I therefore set up this account on The Steamboating Forum, thinking I might have lost access to my previous one permanently. In fact I have now recovered access my original e-mail, and this account is therefore redundant. Is there any way of deleting it (for tidiness' sake)?
RGSP
TahoeSteam
Full Steam Ahead
Full Steam Ahead
Boat Name: Wayward Belle

Re: Deleting an account

Post by TahoeSteam » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:27 pm

You will want to talk to Simon (Maltelec). He is the gentleman who set up this wonderful forum. Just send him a private message (PM) or an email, and he should fix you right up... I'd choose to have the profile with the least amount of posts/important content deleted... you won't lose the posts, but you'll lose the ability to edit, etc.
RGSP
Full Steam Ahead
Full Steam Ahead
Boat Name: Platypus, Shelduck

Re: Deleting an account

Post by RGSP » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:52 am

TahoeSteam wrote:You will want to talk to Simon (Maltelec). He is the gentleman who set up this wonderful forum. Just send him a private message (PM) or an email, and he should fix you right up... I'd choose to have the profile with the least amount of posts/important content deleted... you won't lose the posts, but you'll lose the ability to edit, etc.
I do know Simon slightly, and will e-mail him. Thanks.