The October 2013 Lake Nockamixon Steamboat Gathering

For the non-technical side of living with Steamboats, videos and general pictures.
steamdon-jr
Full Steam Ahead
Full Steam Ahead
Boat Name: SL Phoebe Snow

Post by steamdon-jr » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:10 am

• Once again the October meet is a 3 day event, October 11th – 13th, The Model A club will be coming out againon the 12th with their cars and we would all enjoy your company, we would love to see a few new boats so come on out for what is basically the last meet of the year on the east coast.
Please Note: The park manager has asked again, Please No Camping or campers overnight. If you need a camp ground please contact me and I will direct you to nearby sites.

• On Saturday the 12th I will have a catered dinner at The Quakertown Train Station which is only a few miles from the lake. After dinner we can partake in some adult beverages and watch a movie (to be decided) I think that stopping for lunch in the middle of the day really shortened boating time. Anyone who stays in hotels can now hang out with their friends and do something they enjoy instead of watching TV in a dark, dank room.

• The selection for the evening will be a buffet with the following: Baked Ziti, Chicken Marsala, Steamed Vegetable Medley, tossed garden salad, drinks (soda, water, beer and mixed drinks) and a dessert tray. The charge for this dinner is $15.00 per person for everything, pretty reasonable I think compared to a local pub dinner. Please feel free to bring a side or dessert if you like.

Please Print and return……

Your Name____________________________________________________
Will you be bringing a boat or car (model A club)______________________
How many people in your party for dinner___________________________
Cost of dinner $15.00 X number of people = total amount $_____________

Please RSVP by September 25th 2013 with check or money order and send to.
Don Fenstermacher, Jr.
1055 Heather Lane
Quakertown, PA 18951
If you have questions contact me at
Email; fensty2@comcast.net
Home; 215-529-9556
Cell; 215-460-4515