New user request - Titanic engine profile

A special section just for steam engines and boilers, as without these you may as well fit a sail.
Conrad Rafferty
Just Starting Out
Just Starting Out

New user request - Titanic engine profile

Post by Conrad Rafferty » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 am

Hi I am a new user
I am currently working on a 3D model of the Titanic that will ultimately be able to be viewed in real-time 3D, allowing the user to basically walk around the ship.
I have tried to get some decent technical drawings of a side profile of the main engines, could anyone point me in the right direction - appreciated.

Conrad
Michael
Just Starting Out
Just Starting Out
Boat Name: No Boat Yet

Re: New user request - Titanic engine profile

Post by Michael » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Conrad Rafferty wrote:Hi I am a new user
I am currently working on a 3D model of the Titanic that will ultimately be able to be viewed in real-time 3D, allowing the user to basically walk around the ship.
I have tried to get some decent technical drawings of a side profile of the main engines, could anyone point me in the right direction - appreciated.

Conrad
Conrad,

Drop me a PM and I'll see if I can help. John Maltby helped me with an issue I got myself into on the LP eccentric angles. I've been working on an animation of the Olympic Class Engines for over a year and am finishing up. I'll help in any way I can. I think Hades will freeze over otherwise.

Regards,

Michael